Saturday, January 8, 2011

H0m3 sW33t H0m3!

A few things have happened since I've posted last! On Thursday I went to a basement show with Beth on Poland Street. It was really fun! Hessian, Barnburner & Waranimal all played. I've seen Waranimal a few times now. Always good.

My friend Christy came up to Portland to visit me & Derek from NH. She brought her boyfriend so we could meet him! We loved him. The four of us went out to the new Chipotle in South Portland...Yum. We got back to the apartment and had a few people over... you should have come! It was a fun night, but it ended early! I was ready for bed because I had to wake up early and work this morning!

I had a few really great clients today! One person I did for the first time and then another client that I've been doing since April! Love her! Walked home after work and my parents picked me up and brought me to Cabelas! Came home and now I'm watching M. Night Shyamalan's DEVIL!

Gym & shopping with Maggie tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment